The Digital Development Center
provides patrons with a wide array of reprography services, including photocopying, digital material and scanning of certain items from the USEK Library collections. Services are restricted to items owned by the Library. Restrictions may apply to collections due to confidentiality of certain records, right-to-privacy statutes, donor agreements, copyright restrictions, or fragility of materials.
1. Permission to reproduce does not constitute permission to publish.
2. Reprographies are intended for personal, academic or scholarly use. Patrons are responsible for all copyright and permissions matters.
3. Some material may not be available for duplication due to its condition. We reserve the right to limit duplication.
4. Normal processing time for duplication orders is 5 to 10 working days. CR&D requests that orders be placed a minimum of 10 days in advance whenever possible.
5. Arrangements must be made for payment of all fees before orders will be processed. Payment will be accepted in the form of cash, check or wire transfer. Please visit our Payment Methods
section for more details.