Apply for an administrative document

In order to apply for an administrative document, the student is required to fill out the appropriate form. The existing various forms are available on the intranet MyUSEK and/or at the Registrar Office and/or the Secretariat of the Faculty/Institute.

Fees should be installed at the Accounting Office – Students’ Service; a receipt will then be given to the student which should be attached to the application while submitting it.

No requests for administrative documents can be submitted before the fourth week of classes.

Holy Spirit University of Kaslik
Tel.: (+961) 9 600 000
Fax : (+961) 9 600 100
© Copyright USEK 2020
Subscribe to our newsletter